Course Dates for SVK Course in Clinical Diabetes for Karolinska Institute Medical students
The course comprises, clinics, lectures in Diabetes, case presentations and discussions.
The students will be divided into smaller groups of 2 or 3.
Each group will rotate various clinics such as:
- Out-patient, Opthalmology for diabetic eye disease)
- Diabetic foot clinic
- Gestational Diabetes etc.
In addition students will also be taken to Public Health Center (Primary care facility) and a Government Hospital (tertiary care center) to get a feeling on the way healthcare is delivered.
Future Course Dates
- Tis 2016-05-03 - Fre 2016-06-03 (7,5 hp)
- May 3 – 6, 2016: Karolinska Institute
- May 9 to June 3, 2-16: Bhubaneswar, India
- Tors 2016 -12-01 – Fre 2017-01-13 (7,5hp)
- Dec 1 to December 23, 2016: Bhubaneswar, India
- January 2 to 13, 2017: Karolinska Institute
Previous Schedules and Photos
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences: Volumes edited by Dr. Sanjeevi